They don't even give a sh*t although online few mins ago

asy1
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #BEBAS for MMU Students

i can't scan my id and sim serial number

asy1
Contributing Citizen ✪

i can't connect my sim card. It shows no signal, I have been trying so many options to install the sim card. I go to live chat but there is no respond and i follow the instruction given also can't connect. Here is my email ameerulasyraf11@gmail.com.I hope you can help me in this matter, thank you so much Smiley Happy

Mamla
Contributing Citizen ✪

Im facing the same problem. It must be the App fault. Please tell me here if you can already proceed.

adnan_ahmad
Sheriff

Hi Deli1, can please provide your unifi number & your address for further investigation? thank you!
Wendy5
Contributing Citizen ✪

can  u help me to check too , i have dm you . Thanks

marawan
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hi, I received my Sim card on Monday I tried twice to activate my Sim card,on my second time as I think it is not yet registered as a trial because while i was scanning my serial no and  it didn't work. and on my first time I applied by wrong to change my private phone number from maxis to unifi and I speaked to maxis to cancel my request and they canceled and I speaked to unifi live chat also and I received an sms today from unifi say it was canceled which is good, now I need to activate my unifi sim card to use for online classes with completely new number other than my private, ( because of course it is impossible to have 2 Sim with one number ) , one more thing, when I registered in the app I used my private email marawandeep13@gmail.com, but later I figured out that I need to use my university email which is 1181102334@student.mmu.edu.my, so pls tell me how to change

And fix all this staff 

Because live chat were always asking to order another sim and this mean I will pay twice which I don't want pls help as fast as possible 

marawan
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: Delivery of the Simcard

Hi, I received my Sim card on Monday I tried twice to activate my Sim card,on my second time as I think it is not yet registered as a trial because while i was scanning my serial no and  it didn't work. and on my first time I applied by wrong to change my private phone number from maxis to unifi and I speaked to maxis to cancel my request and they canceled and I speaked to unifi live chat also and I received an sms today from unifi say it was canceled which is good, now I need to activate my unifi sim card to use for online classes with completely new number other than my private, ( because of course it is impossible to have 2 Sim with one number ) , one more thing, when I registered in the app I used my private email marawandeep13@gmail.com, but later I figured out that I need to use my university email which is 1181102334@student.mmu.edu.my, so pls tell me how to change

And fix all this staff 

Because live chat were always asking to order another sim and this mean I will pay twice which I don't want pls help as fast as possible 

adnan_ahmad
Sheriff

Re: Delivery of the Simcard

Hi marawan, it's ok to use your personal email. btw have your line been activated?
adnan_ahmad
Sheriff

Hi Mamla, can please retry? PM me is the problem still persist. thank you!