Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#BEBAS for MMU Students

SOLVED
RBrian
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: #BEBAS for MMU Students

Good Afternoon. I'm living at Jempol, Negeri Sembilan. May I know when will the sim card reach my place? And yes I've submitted my details to MMU. Are there any ways to track the delivery? I've tried downloading the mobile@unifi app and tried 'Track My Order' but the search button doesn't seem to be working. Please let me know if there are any ways to track the order or please notify me the ETA. And I also hope that we would receive the sim card one day earlier or at least before our class starts. Thank you. Stay safe and have a nice day.

20200409_123057.jpg

Patrynz
Sheriff

Hey @Deli1 & @RBrian, we'd like to apologise that we couldn't get it out to you before the start of class. We tried our best.

Good news is, it has gone out to the couriers today and deliveries to your doorsteps would start on Monday itself. Please PM me with your MMU email address and I'll reply with your tracking number.
Ahmedz
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hello , what about MMU students in cyberjaya? when will we get the sim card? Estimated dates ??? I already registered and gave required information to MMU. 

MIY98
New-in-Town ✪

USB wireless modem for MMU student

Hi. I wonder if unifi are providing or renting an usb wireless modem under this package. Im willing to pay tho. Since our class will be going on for more than 6hours and might affecting our smartphone if we keep using hotspot nonstop.

thank you

Cool_User
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hye how do I PM you my Email as i also want to know my tracking number? 

@Patrynz wrote:
Hey @Deli1 & @RBrian, we'd like to apologise that we couldn't get it out to you before the start of class. We tried our best.

Good news is, it has gone out to the couriers today and deliveries to your doorsteps would start on Monday itself. Please PM me with your MMU email address and I'll reply with your tracking number.

YL26
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi, I'm living in Malacca. May I know when can I get the SIM card, because Monday I have class at 10a.m.

Deli1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hi, I can't reach you via email. It is a fail to send status as it is a non reply email address. How should I pm you my details? Please advice. 

Patrynz
Sheriff

For those who want their tracking numbers, you can PM either adnan_ahmad or myself.

You Private Message us by clicking on our names and you'll see the Send Message button top right of the orange box:2020-04-12 13_32_40-unifi Community - About adnan_ahmad - unifi Community - Brave.png

@MIY98 , sorry buddy, not at the moment. Will keep you posted.

Wendy5
Contributing Citizen ✪

I have submitted details on thursday. When can I get it?

Taylorchan
Contributing Citizen ✪

im already fill up registration form

but  say still you have responded