Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#BEBAS for MMU Students

SOLVED
RaihanRosli
New-in-Town ✪

Re: #BEBAS for MMU Students

Hi Mr Adnan. I still cannot activate my simcard and it's been more than one month I tried to reach Unifi team for this issue but still no solution. Please help meSmiley Sad 

exprezso
New-in-Town ✪

I got the same problem "Invalid SIM ICCID"

Why need to PM the solution when posting it in public will save you the trouble?

fiona007
Contributing Citizen ✪

Why does not have any feedback??? I still cannot use the SIM Card???? I paid it for 50 ringgit, I can't even use it for 1 month???? @Patrynz @adnan_ahmad 

fiona007
Contributing Citizen ✪

Still cannot use!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Amirasya23
New-in-Town ✪✪

Hi. Since bebas for mmu student will expired. I would like to knoe, if there any special package for student to subscribe? 

szng9
New-in-Town ✪✪

is there anymore wifi plan for the following semester? 

Hiral
New-in-Town ✪

Hi there I would like to ask, how do I reactivate this SIM card now?  The unlimited data was only valid until June and now classes are starting next week so how do I get internet ?

Ivanyap0612
Contributing Citizen ✪

As the Exclusive Unlimited High Speed Data for MMU Students Offered by Unifi Mobile has expired on 14th of June. I would like to ask will MMU provide any new packages or extend the expired date of the sim card. This is because our online class will extend until next year april so we may face wifi connection issues too.

NITA1
Contributing Citizen ✪

i have a same problems that my sim card is Invalid Sim ICCID