Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #BEBAS for MMU Students

How I show the picture to u

Can u help me check I'm already order or not

Email: 1151105220@student.mmu.edu.my 

Darren12345
Contributing Citizen ✪

Good afternoon, admin. I've just received my sim card, but I can't seem to finalise the activation after scanning the bar code. I've tried the first time login as well, keyed in the correct mobile number which I've chosen and the "Oops" message popped up. Any solutions?

SyazaniZakwan
Contributing Citizen ✪

i have the same problem too
Ahmedz
Contributing Citizen ✪

Anyone here knows how to tracker the order?

YL26
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi, I've just received my sim card, but I can't scan the bar code and I type the bar code manually. After that, I enter FINISH and it show DONE light with green colour. I've tried the first time login as well, keyed in the correct mobile number which I've chosen and the "Oops" message popped up. Any solutions?

LimAiVoon
Contributing Citizen ✪

I had follow the steps above, but now I had stuck on the first time log in page. It keeps saying error....

LimAiVoon
Contributing Citizen ✪

I faced the same problem ... had emailed them , Facebook messenger them, Twitter inbox,, but they just don't give any response and reply ... I even try live chat but it just keep giving me bot answer... 

beesimong
Contributing Citizen ✪

I also have a problem for first time login. I registered and using my existing phone number. Then I follow all the steps, I have alr sms to 63001 , following the instructions " Switch from a different service provider?" But it ended up saying that the order number is invalid from the sms. So now what should I do?

Gops
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi, how do i know my tracking ordee

Patrynz
Sheriff

Hey students, I'm seeing a trend of SIMs received but not being able to register and activate.

Do refer to the image posted by adnan_ahmad: https://community.unifi.com.my/t5/unifi-mobile/BEBAS-for-MMU-Students/m-p/32661/highlight/true#M1609...

You start the registration process by tapping on "I already have a SIM" at the bottom of the landing page when you first launch the mobile@unifi app.