Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#BEBAS for MMU Students

SOLVED
Roro
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #BEBAS for MMU Students

Cannot activate sim using mmu student email. 

Ehen
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi, I already follow the steps you described, after that what should I do?Screenshot_20200413-172016.jpg

I want to login to the account but then this pop out

WZJ
New-in-Town ✪✪

Just got the SIM card but the line here is only 3G and can't do anything with the slow data . Area : Jasin

Anony12
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hello. Do we have to register with our student email or our personal email because once i key in my IC num it automatically detects my personal email. I cant change it to my student email. Any idea?

Deli1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hi. I ady have my tracking number but facing the same issue too. Also, yet to receive my SIM card even I have submitted my particulars the day the form has released.

Nuraqilah1
New-in-Town ✪✪

Cannot activated the sim card MMU student

Hi..i have recived the sim card but ,during to verify the ic i cannot verify..please help..what i need to do?

ShawnLee
Contributing Citizen ✪

I’m staying at ixora apartment in Melaka which is a walk away from MMU but the apartment management is not open and I was told that many in Melaka already received the parcel and the parcel did not provide TM with the student’s number so if I don’t have the tracking number and TM delivery person does not have my number how can they pass to me?

Nuraqilah1
New-in-Town ✪✪

Hi may i ask,i ald at step 5 but why i cant verify my ic..I ald try so many times but still cannot please helo the class ald started.

Belinda7
Contributing Citizen ✪

but I was stuck at step 3 where it said that my mobile number was invalid. I’ve tried using other mobile numbers too but it’s the same

lilpotato
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

The line is too slow.