Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#BEBAS for MMU Students

SOLVED
sid
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #BEBAS for MMU Students

I followed the steps. Then it tells me to do first time login. I enter the mobile number.

It says:

"This is awkward. Try again."

What to do?

@Patrynz wrote:

Hi MMU students, most of the questions that you'd have on the product is readily searchable in this community if not on our #BEBAS prepaid product page . Should you have further enquiries, do post a comment and we'll respond as promptly as we can. 

Some FAQs that might help you get on your way:

If you need the tracking number, please refer to this post: Tracking #BEBAS Delivery

To register, you can refer to this post and clicking on: I already have a SIM after you've launched the mobile@unifi app

sid
Contributing Citizen ✪

Done, then tells you to do first time login. When entering the chosen mobile number, it says 

This is awkward. Try again!

angty01
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi, today i receive my sim card and i follow the guide select "I already have a SIM" after i filled my IC and name it show that need verify my email and default my personal email. After verify is show out all my personal information such as address phone number. After i press continue it ask me to register new card. Why i can't register my card and now my card can access emergency call only.

jianseong
New-in-Town ✪✪

Hi, i have met some error during the activation, can u assist me?
Hasaki
New-in-Town ✪

Hi, I just received the sim and had done all the step that being shown on the post but still encountering problem when trying for the first time login as the error message `this is awkward. Please try again. ` keep coming up. 

All help and clarification are much appreciated ! 

Chan4
New-in-Town ✪✪

I already finished activation. 

But my sim card no line and cannot log in the account using the number that I already verify. 

safuuan
New-in-Town ✪

Hello,

I've received the sim card and followed the step.

I encountered an error of "This is akward please try again." 

Any solution to this? 

Anonymous3
New-in-Town ✪

Hello I am a mmu student and I have been trying to activate my SIM card but it keeps showing me " Invalid SIM " Eve though I have paid RM50 included in my school fees . I would appreciate if you were to solve this issue

weilun007898
New-in-Town ✪✪

My ic registered with personal email before this now cannot use student email to register

Gops
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hey hi, why after scan it shows invalid sim card