Same here bro

Gops
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #BEBAS for MMU Students

I've been scanning the sim so many times and it still shows, the sim is invalid

arif4869
Contributing Citizen ✪

Thank you for your hard work, admin. As for my problem, I have the same issue as  

nisashafrul
New-in-Town ✪✪✪

Do we register with our university email or IC number? I have tried both however I still could not activate it. Please help ASAP.

kyokotyf
Contributing Citizen ✪

pardon, i don't really clear for the step, because it requires the DMP order number and i didn't get it on my packet 

K28
New-in-Town ✪

Bebas for mmu prepaid

I wrongly registered the SIM card with my personal email address. How can I change the email address???

kyokotyf
Contributing Citizen ✪

I have login to the app but i didn't get the data .I have tried using sms but it say invalid DMP order number. How can I get my DMP order number? Here is my email 1181100959@student.mmu.edu.my

Ting0727
New-in-Town ✪

Hi, I cannot use my student email to register because when I type in my ic number the personal email will come out automatically and I can't change it. I also fail to verify my ic step 5. How can I do?

Your reply is highly appreciated. Thank you 

Patrynz
Sheriff

Hey all,

For the students who already have a mobile service with us now/before, please go ahead and use your personal email address. We'll honor the unlimited internet data promised and good luck with your studies!

For the students who are trying to login to the app for the first time: do note that if you're switching over your mobile number from your previous service provider you won't be able to login to the app until the process is completed and your previous service provider has released your number to us. If you're not porting in or you've acknowledged the SMS your previous service provider sends you, do try these few steps:

1.  After inserting the SIM, restart your phone
  2. Try making a phone call out -- if it works, you should be able to login to the app already
  3. If the phone call fails, do try on another phone if you have a spare
  4. PM myself or @adnan_ahmad with the mobile number you registered and we'll check

For the students who are enquiring about your tracking number, please refer to this post 

CHEEYONG1
Contributing Citizen ✪

mmu student email failure to register

What can i do while the registration process I had already key in the verify code from my mmu student email and the unifi@mobile app disconnect and auto shut down? I repeat the activate process but the system say that my student email had already register...