Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#BEBAS for MMU Students

SOLVED
lilpotato
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: #BEBAS for MMU Students

ikr the system... or you try pressing the activate my sim option at the homepage then enter the number you've chose then if I'm not wrongit will prompt you to scan. Hope I'm helping and not causing you troubles hahaha 😅
reso
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

lol, i clicked activate my sim and it immedeately prompts "connection issue". My phone data is quite fast even when i stream movies no issues one. dont know why this app is giving me so much headache. Now i just wanna cancel this scam plan. not sure if im supposed to cantact mmu or unifi. 

lilpotato
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

lol i just tried just now it prompts me connection issue as well. I think it's their system problem. You can try again maybe abit later and see if the same thing happens again lol bless you 😂
reso
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

hahahahaSmiley LOL, funny lah unifi. Thanks for your help man. i guess i will try tommorow again. 

RBrian
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Dear UNIFI people incharge, please settle this sim card problem as soon as possible because our classes have already started and I believe that a lot of us really depend on this 'unlimited high-speed data'. So please solve these problems ASAP. Thank you. 

RBrian
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hi there. I'll describe the problem I'm facing now. Upon receiving the sim card, I inserted it into my phone and opened the unifi app and clicked 'I already have a sim' and followed the procedures. All went smoothly until I reach the page where I need to scan my IC. But then, 'Connecting Issue. Please try again.' appears. I've gone through the same process 5 times. But each and every time, I get stuck after the 'order number' page. Please let me know how to solve this issue. Thank you.20200415_172427.jpg

MarSya
Contributing Citizen ✪

#Bebas for MMU Staff

I'm having difficulty to activate Unifi Mobile Package for MMU Staffs (for MCO). I already follow step by step, download mobile@unifi and when I want to register for new sim, the app detected my personal email (because I already have an account with webe before). I need to use mmu email in order to enjoy the unlimited data for MMU staff and I cannot change the email in there. Hopefully someone can help me because I cannot proceed to the next step.

Jayson1
Contributing Citizen ✪

It show “connection issue”on the scan ic there,so I can’t scan my IC and SIM card also,I use other phone also same,why?wasted money
Jayson1
Contributing Citizen ✪

It show “connection issue”on the scan ic there,so I can’t scan my IC and SIM card also,I use other phone also same,why?wasted money,and I go to live chat for solving this problem,I wait for 3hours in the live chat also did not get any response in the live chat,no reply in live chat

Deli1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Dear Admins, @Patrynz  @adnan_ahmad 

Please do the necessary. I can't enjoy the promising high unlimited speed data as advertised to us. The speedtest result shown ranging from 0.00Mbps- 0.71Mbps , and there are times where server cannot be found and  no connection at all.  Majority taking this package are experiencing the same issue.

Any solutions to that? When can this be resolved?