Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Login to UNIFI mobile

SOLVED
Mobile_User111
Contributing Citizen ✪

Cannot Login to UNIFI mobile

I'm a new user to Unifi mobile, and I join Unifi because of the promotion RM59 with unlimited data, call and sms. I have been using the plan for over a month. Now I'm facing 2 issues : 1 - Why am I paying Rm 106.30, not Rm59? 2- I'm still not able to login to Unifi mobile apps, even I have tried the "First-time user login" but still not able to login. I have been tried to chat with agents online, but so far I can't get to talk with any agent.
3 REPLIES 3
remstr
Mayor

Re: Cannot Login to UNIFI mobile

@Mobile_User111 wrote:
I'm a new user to Unifi mobile, and I join Unifi because of the promotion RM59 with unlimited data, call and sms. I have been using the plan for over a month. Now I'm facing 2 issues : 1 - Why am I paying Rm 106.30, not Rm59? 2- I'm still not able to login to Unifi mobile apps, even I have tried the "First-time user login" but still not able to login. I have been tried to chat with agents online, but so far I can't get to talk with any agent.

No worries @Mobile_User111 , we can explain.

For your 1st bill, there will be a pro-rated usage charge, you can read the discussion below,

Unifi 99 at 59 package enquiry and its first month payment enquiry 

And um for the app, the right one will be mobilecare@unifi. Some user tend to download the other one, mobile@unifi. That is for prepaid.

Or you can just login to self-care portal, its easier.

anr077
Mayor

Hello,

1- Did you receive your monthly bill? In your bill, it will show in detail what they charge you.

2- For myunifi app,  i think you may refer here https://community.unifi.com.my/t5/unifi-Tips-Guides/myunifi-app-tips-and-guides/m-p/22367#M456.

Hope it helps.

Mobile_User111
Contributing Citizen ✪

Thank you so much for the information!Heart