cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case ID U-57050 - Over Charged Billing - Refund!

klyue2003
Contributing Citizen ✪

Case ID U-57050 - Over Charged Billing - Refund!

This case pending for 1.5 months from my submission date and i follow up a few times with your live chat and also email, they are not helpful at all to solve this case and just told me that the status in progress each time.  I'm not sure how's the complexity of my case until 1.5 months also can not solve it.  When talk about payment, you are very punctual deducted from my credit card, but when come to problem solving, what i know is keep on delaying.  Please look into my case seriously and hopefully you can solve it ASAP!!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
marcello07
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Case ID U-57050 - Over Charged Billing - Refund!

You still need to liaise with the customer support pertaining to your issue. Do contact them and ask them about the progress https://www.webe.com.my/explore/contact-us

#Letsputasmileonthatface
klyue2003
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Case ID U-57050 - Over Charged Billing - Refund!

That is useless to contact them if your do not have SOP to mange your customer service for example 1 case should solve within how many business days?  Hence, your customer service will keep on drag the case until never ending.  Do you think that 1 case pending for 1.5 months is reasonable?  That why i feel that your customer service is not responsible at all.  They never stand on customer shoes to think about it,  this not only make you lose your customer and also spoil your company reputation.  You have to always remember customer service is a feeling to your customer, is not a department!!