Change ownership of subsidiary line

St3v3n
Contributing Citizen ✪

Change ownership of subsidiary line

Hi unifi, i have 2 unifi mobile number under my name. The subsidiary number actually is use by my brother. Previously I asked live chat, I get answer that subsidiary line owner cannot be change. But I saw some of the other people mention they can change. So I would like to check if it can be done currently? 

3 REPLIES 3
errabee9s
Sheriff

Re: Change ownership of subsidiary line

Hi,  St3v3n

For unifi Home Fibre account, you can change the account ownership by walk-in to TM Point branch. Owner and new owner need to be present at TM Point. Maybe it applied to unifi Mobile too. However, it is better to reconfirm with customer service, what other requirements needed.

You can contact them via https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us

Hope it helps 👍

St3v3n
Contributing Citizen ✪

You give me home unifi instead of unifi mobile.

I asked unifi mobile CS before but their answer is not consistent

2D_Ackerman
Sheriff

Hi @St3v3n  as I know the subsidiary line  for unifi mobile cannot change the ownership but if you want to change ownership for both unifi mobile numbers can.

Change of ownership requests can be made at any TM point outlet nationwide. Both existing and new
owners must be present with their respective MyKad. Change of ownership is subject to a one-off fee of RM10 per line. Customers need to pay the outstanding amounts if any.

Hope this can clarify your inquiries 🙂