cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection failure

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Connection failure

Hey,I'm living at Puncak Sri Kelana Condominium.Im using the broband P1.Since last two months,I unable to detect any 4g line around my area !!i have sent email to them for the issue..but the solution they given still unable to resolve my problem..I have try went to their nearest service center(sunway pyramid) for changing the modemn,however the problem is still not fix!!The second time I went to service center,they mentioned my area got coverage,but I'm so sure I can't connect at all!!I really hope that this issue  can be take it seriously instead of just keep tell Ng me that is no problem with my modemn or the coverage of my area!!I have been using your service for almost one year plus..This is not the right way u treated your customer!At least u guys can take it seriously for this issue or can waive my penalty for cancellation!!Im really so frustrated on this issue!!I really disappointed for the service you provided for your customer!!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

Re: Connection failure

Hi @Eddie0513

P1 broadband​? That's Wimax, right? Wimax technology is not the same as LATE/4G technology, of course you can't get 4G.

You should just switch to webe broadband.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

@IwasReloading Hi,but can u make a research and google it ..Webe formerly was known as P1 WiMAX ..Promote as the first 4g broadband in Malaysia!I'm not sure whether is it change the company or what?It affect their old customer a lot who using the same old P1 WiMAX modemn.Like they suddenly stop any service or just purposely sending some interruption towards the communication towers just to promote their new products.Forcing their old customer to upgrade or something..This is totally unacceptable,I can't even use the service but I still have to pay the money!

Highlighted
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

@Eddie0513 heyoooo

I am not IT/engineer haha. so, my response is what i know la, ok?  my personal thoughts and what i read (geek wannabe, haha)

WiMAX was regarded as the future of wireless. LTE was an unknown term back then. between 2006-2008, WiMAX was most trending buzzword in the wireless industry. And for whatever happened worldwide in the wireless industry, economies of scale started to appear for LTE and disappear for WiMAX.  Suppliers stopped supplying, suppliers stopped maintaining. So, I won't agree that "Like they suddenly stop any service or just purposely sending some interruption towards the communication towers just to promote their new products. Forcing their old customer to upgrade or something". You know la, market -  demand and supply. 

Technology is always evolving.  it was  2G, then 3G, then wimax and now LTE. Have you heard of 5G, that would be the next haha. 

now, P1 changed its name from Packet One Networks (M) Sdn Bhd to webe digital sdn bhd. so the name was never P1 Wimax la. 

why don't u call customer service that handles the wimax product? I helped you googled, and here you go http://p1.com.my/customercare/ 

Wimax is old technology, time to switch la. Smiley Wink 

Highlighted
Retired Sheriff

wow, that's a lot to read @IwasReloading

I agree though... wimax is obviously an old technology and I believe since P1 has rebrand to webe, P1 product also slowly retiring... @Eddie0513 try webe broadband it's quite satisfying, much better than wimax.

I'm Jon, I know nothing

Highlighted
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

@lordsnow but, it is informative, kan? Smiley Tongue