cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different between RM79 & RM99

apizzlaa
Contributing Citizen ✪

Different between RM79 & RM99

Hi, i have been using unifi mobile since it was launched  (given price RM79/month), I just want to know if there a difference between my plan and the latest plan RM99/month in term of speed and stability since my given plan is gotten worst in term of those two when in gaming with hotspot on my laptop/desktop is there anybody upgraded their plan to the latest because of same issue?

1 REPLY 1
remstr
Mayor

Re: Different between RM79 & RM99

@apizzlaa wrote:

Hi, i have been using unifi mobile since it was launched  (given price RM79/month), I just want to know if there a difference between my plan and the latest plan RM99/month in term of speed and stability since my given plan is gotten worst in term of those two when in gaming with hotspot on my laptop/desktop is there anybody upgraded their plan to the latest because of same issue?

Hi there @apizzlaa , to answer your question, no there are no difference in term of speed and coverage.

The only difference is the new RM59 (old RM99 plan) got 12months contract.

Other than that, nothing much.

Yes i get the hotspot issue, because this plan doesnt have big hotspot quota or unlimited hotspot. But for mobile gaming, its OK. For pc or laptop i think you will need unifi home.