Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error after completing payment for Unifi Air Registration

SOLVED
nasdean_42
Contributing Citizen ✪

Error after completing payment for Unifi Air Registration

Salam & Hello,

After completing Profile, Manage Plan and Delivery Option stages, I was redirected to the payment process.During the payment process, I had completed the payment around 4:00 PM and RM100 was deducted. However, an error happened after that and it did not reach the review stage. Even worse, I did not receive a confirmation email  after that .

Could look into this problem as my money was deducted from my account. Was the registration saved in the database?
4 REPLIES 4
mitie88
Sheriff

Re: Error after completing payment for Unifi Air Registration

Hi, @nasdean_42 You may contact unifi support via Live Chat or Facebook / Twitter and provide the payment receipt transaction from your bank for their further checking. 

Aliph8
Sheriff

@nasdean_42 Ya, you may contact unifi support via and provide error and the payment receipt transaction from your bank for their further checking. 

_yesri_12
Sheriff

Hi, @nasdean_42 . Have you try to contact their support via 100 (press 5), Live Chat or Social Media (Twitter: @helpmeunifi / FB: @weareunifi) for further assistance. If you have the screenshot of the error may provide to them with the payment receipt.

nasdean_42
Contributing Citizen ✪

The order has been confirmed. Thanks a lot for the replies.