Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAQ on 10GB LTE Mobile WiFi

batman
Retired Sheriff

FAQ on 10GB LTE Mobile WiFi

1. What is an LTE Mobile WiFi?
It is a Mobile WiFi pass that allows webe members to share their data within our LTE coverage using Band 5 phones.

2. What is the LTE Mobile WiFi promotion about?
• From 12th July 2017 onwards, existing and new webemobile members will receive an LTE Mobile WiFi, valid until further notice.

• This promotion will be valid for all new members who join webe before 1st October 2017, so make sure you sign up for a mobile plan if you haven’t got one – and tell all your friends too!

• We are giving away the LTE Mobile WiFi because we want our members to have the #ConfirmBest experience staying connected with webe LTE coverage.

3. When is the promotion period?
The promotion will begin from 12th July 2017 to 30th September 2017 and members get to enjoy the LTE Mobile WiFi free until further notice. .

4. How do I enjoy this offer?
Easy! Subscribe to webe mobile plan here during the campaign period and you will be automatically entitled to this offer.

5. If I am an existing webe member before the promotion period, am I still entitled to this offer?
Of course you are! You will automatically enjoy LTE Mobile WiFi free until further notice. We will notify you via SMS.

6. Am I allowed to use the LTE Mobile WiFi when I’m out of the LTE coverage?
• No. You can only enjoy the LTE Mobile WiFi if you’re within webe LTE coverage.

• However, you may purchase the additional Mobile WiFi 500MB, Mobile WiFi 1GB or Personal WiFi 2 hour to continue surfing.

7. Am I allowed to purchase the LTE Mobile WiFi?
• We’re sad to say you can’t. LTE Mobile WiFi is a reward from us to you for being our members.

• If you want to purchase, you may select from our existing passes when you’ve exhausted the LTE Mobile WiFi or outside of the webe LTE coverage; Mobile WiFi 500MB at RM 8.48 (inclusive of GST), Mobile WiFi 1GB at RM15.90 (inclusive of GST) or Personal WiFi 2 hour at the rate of RM6.36 (inclusive of GST).

8. Which pass will be drawn down when I activate my tethering / hotspot settings?
You will enjoy the free 10GB quota first when you activate the tethering option within webe LTE coverage.

9. Am I allowed to roll-over any unutilized LTE Mobile WiFi quota to the following month?
• Unfortunately, you can’t rollover the unutilized LTE Mobile WiFi quota.

• But don’t worry, the LTE Mobile WiFi will be renewed for every bill cycles until further notice.

10. What will appear in the bill if I am entitled to LTE Mobile WiFi?
You will see items named ‘LTE Mobile WiFi (Just For You)’ and ‘LTE Mobile WiFi Discount’ which indicate the free quota and you will enjoy the data sharing until further notice.

11. Where can I check my mobile WiFi usage for the month?
Easy! You can check your usage here or download webe Self Care App on Google App Store or iTunes.

12. How many devices can I share my data concurrently?
You can share your data with up to 5 devices for good experience concurrently, provided that you have sufficient quota in your account.

13. What is the validity period for the LTE Mobile WiFi?
The LTE Mobile WiFi is valid for 30 days.

**Update**

Click on this link to know how to turn on hotspot

https://community.unifi.com.my/t5/Tips-Guides/how-to-turn-your-device-into-an-LTE-hotspot/m-p/13421#...

Tags (1)
28 REPLIES 28
Syafiqstorm
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: FAQ on 10GB LTE Mobile WiFi

So its basically useless if ure outside of lte radius?
Shidirahim
Contributing Citizen ✪

May i know the speed quota for the 10gb hotspot ?
batman
Retired Sheriff

@Syafiqstorm can't say you're wrong.
batman
Retired Sheriff

@Shidirahim It should be the same speed as how fast you browse in the same area. Smiley Happy

raziems
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yes correct.

BON
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yup...only for areas with LTE coverage. 3G areas not covered. It is really a bummer and letdown.
Ezzy
New-in-Town ✪

Why can't I use this service when I am offered for the 10gb hotspot? Why does it still show that I need to subscribe for the hotspot normal package? Can anyone assist me on this? Tq

lordsnow
Retired Sheriff

@Ezzy are you connected to LTE network?

I'm Jon, I know nothing

Wkkuah
New-in-Town ✪

How can I active my hotspot ?