FAQ on MCO/PKP and unifi Mobile issues!

remstr
Mayor

FAQ on MCO/PKP and unifi Mobile issues!

Hi there.

I noticed there are some of new users who maybe kinda lost when searching their issues in this board.

Because of lots of new post, they cannot find what they are looking for then they posted a new one, creating one big cycle of uncertainties.

No worries, i will gather all the hot issues in this post, and float it for you guys to see and understand. I will keep this as simple as i can, so please keep up ya.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION - UNIFI MOBILE

Q  : Why my unifi mobile always slow?

A : Lots of reason. But during this MCO/PKP, there maybe congestion happened.

Q : What should i do if my unifi mobile experience slowness?

A : Do basic troubleshooting first. Check your APN setting, check your coverage. If everything ok then hit livechat ASAP.

Q : I cannot find livechat. They are just robot. I want human!

A : Livechat for mobile are different then livechat for home. You can access livechat for mobile using your app (mobile@unifi for prepaid and mobilecare@unifi for postpaid) or self-care portal (postpaid only)

Q : Livechat cannot solved my problems!

A : If livechat can't, then I am sure that is not normal one. Please PM me and we discuss that problem together.

Q : I want to activate my postpaid sim! Teach me how!

A : The sim comes with the instructions. Read it and you will be fine.

Q : My DMP number is incorrect!

A : Check your outstanding bills with your old telco. If you are OK, then PM me your phone number and i will help you with that.  Good news! Livechat can help you with this issues now. Just Log in self-care and chat with them.

Q : I havent receive my simcard

A : The courier services may somehow affected due this MCO. Please be patient.

Q :Can I pick up my SIM card at TMpoint ?
A : No. All TMpoint outlets are closed during MCO period, self-pickup service will not be available during this moment. #stayhome and we will deliver you the SIM card.

Q : I'm not at home now. Can I change my address after ordering?
A: Yes, you can request via live chat to update new delivery address, but bear in mind it will cause delay in delivery

Q : How much cost for SIM delivery?
A: Free of charges for postpaid plan. However, it’s chargeable for prepaid plan.

Q : Where can I track my SIM delivery status?
You can always check your delivery status via selfcare for postpaid, and mobile@unifi app for prepaid.

Q : My DHL tracking shows invalid number. Why is that happen?
A : The correct link is https://ecommerceportal.dhl.com/track/ and you can contact them via Fb also.

Q : How come my first bills is more than RM59?

A : Its because of your pro-rate usage charge. Remember the date you activate the sim until the end of that month. That usage will be added with RM59 for your first month. Remember, unifi Mobile starts at 1st every month.

Q : I am existing webe user. I want to subsribe that RM99 for RM59, but Livechat cannot help me.

A : Great news! Livechat mobile can help you with this now. Hurry up and livechat ya.

Q : Mods gave me a first warning. What does that mean?

A : You might have used a foul words or your posting are not suitable with family friendly community. Second warning and you will be permanently banned.

I will add this from time to time. If you want your questions in this list, reply this thread below.

24 REPLIES 24
Sirajvind_22
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: FAQ on MCO/PKP and unifi Mobile issues!

Hi @remstr,

Thank you for your FAQ in details. 

For Postpaid, the live chat in mobilecare@unifi apps I guess it not connecting to the Live chat agent it just freeze up and then end the live chat itself.

In self-portal it work fine, but mobilecare@unifi app not responding.

Best Regards, 

daljeet93
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I have tried contacting everywhere. Tried live chat, called the hotline, messaged on Unifi Facebook, texted on Unifi Whatsapp. Nobody replies! I am truly sick and tired of this. Truly terrible customer service and nobodyis willing to help me at all. Please hope you can at least contact me and at least show some interest to resolve my issue as this is truly not the way to treat your customer.

remstr
Mayor

Hi there @Sirajvind_22 ,

I have requested unifi mobile team to check. Thanks for the info ya. Please use self-care chat for a while and let them fix that app.

remstr
Mayor

Hi there @daljeet93 ,

Whats the problem? Which livechat did you reached?

Froggies
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi, is there any issues with the mobile@unifi android app? I have been trying since last week, but stuck at the step whereby you need to choose delivery address, I can't click the confirm button. Thanks

remstr
Mayor

@Froggies wrote:

Hi, is there any issues with the mobile@unifi android app? I have been trying since last week, but stuck at the step whereby you need to choose delivery address, I can't click the confirm button. Thanks

Hi there @Froggies ,

Have you tried reinstalling? Please let me know the result.

Miqa
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yes, I experience the same things as well. Lots of questions to ask but the chat ended up freezing and I end up frustrated. 

@Sirajvind_22 wrote:

Hi @remstr,

For Postpaid, the live chat in mobilecare@unifi apps I guess it not connecting to the Live chat agent it just freeze up and then end the live chat itself.

Best Regards, 

@Sirajvind_22 wrote:

Hi @remstr,

Best Regards, 

wanji
New-in-Town ✪

Selain dari inisiatif untuk semak APN setting, ada cara lain utk selesaikan isu line terlalu slow ni tak? Before this speedtest range antara 14-20mbps. But sekarang average 0.5kbps to 2mbps sahaja. Any other solution?

nishassim
Contributing Citizen ✪

@remstr wrote:

@Froggies wrote:

Hi there @Froggies ,

Have you tried reinstalling? Please let me know the result.

I experienced the same thing. I've reinstalled the apps and even tried on another phone but it is still stuck at delivery method.