cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First bill charges

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

First bill charges

Receive Call last year dec 8 got offer 1 month trial with or without port in. 
So i decided to get new number and try the service. I got my sim card on 13/12/2017. start using it on 14/12/2017. 
Suddenly i receive my first bill on 5 Jan 2018 that i need to pay 135.07. 
I live chat with your customer service ( not well trained ) tried to solve the problem without any valid reason. At the beginning, he mention that charge is for advance payment and after i told him the calculation of the amount does not match at all. He change the reason to that i port in the number which even worse port in number you guys dare to charge 135.07, summore i not port in. I obtain a new number. After i explain that my number is not port in. he change the reason again ( I forgot what reason ) and i start to get mad as he come back and told me that based on the information he got the number i got is port in. After my explaination, he start told me im not eligible for the 1 month free trial as i obtain new number which never mention by your sales team ( the person called me i guess is your sales team ) when i requested a new number instead of port in, i did ask whether the 1 month free trial still available he say yes. Therefore i proceed and register. In the end, he just mention that he will help me file a complaint. Please train up your customer service knowledge based to be asyn. 

Until today i haven receive any update on the bills. I would like to have my bills break down as clear as possible to me and the free trial. 

Thanks you

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: First bill charges

Hey bro have you check your bill in your selfcare? You'll be able to check the breakdown of the bills there as well. Here are the steps

https://explore.webe.com.my/t5/Tips-Guides/how-to-get-your-bill-amp-read-your-bill/m-p/1231#M32

#Letsputasmileonthatface
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

The breakdown does not show the charges.. 

it just show this... 

current charges : 0.00 

Total Amount Excluding GST 135.07
Current Charges due on 22 Jan 2018  RM 135.07 

and tell me the due... that all.. 

Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Have you clicked "View/Print" (Steps 4)? Should be able to view the breakdown there.

https://explore.webe.com.my/t5/Tips-Guides/how-to-get-your-bill-amp-read-your-bill/m-p/1231#M32

#Letsputasmileonthatface
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

yeah i saw that.. 
Line 1 Charges <Removed> - RM 127.42 
GST - 7.65 
my free trial haven get, register fee is RM 0 and no installation fee when i register.. so that my question what you guys charge me RM 135.07 it. 

nvm.. i just notice the prorated charge from 13/12 - 31/12 2017 RM 121.97 and discound 73.55 ( what is this?  it suppose to be free for free trial! )
Advance charge 199 got discound 120 ( this i understand )

Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Basically these are the charges that will be included in the first bill:

1.Pro-rated charges of monthly commitment fee

2.Advance charges of monthly commitment fee

3.Other charges (if any)

Prorated will be calculated starting on the date of sim card activation.

I'm sorry that you've experienced such issue. But i guess you still need to liaise with the customer support team pertaining to your report. Better check with them whether they have take any actions towards your complain. 

#Letsputasmileonthatface