cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotspot No Internet Connection

stanleyugak
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hotspot No Internet Connection

I am new to unifi mobile. Promised that there will be 10gb LTE data hotspot. However, after connect to laptop, there is "No Internet Connection". FYI, my line is LTE and went to Unifi store to sorted it out still not helping (Bintulu Branch). This is absurd. Once contract expired then will change it back to other telco. Unifi suck!

7 REPLIES 7
anr077
Mayor

Re: Hotspot No Internet Connection

Hi, have you tried to connect with other devices? or perhaps your setting problem. If yes you can refer here.

remstr
Mayor

@stanleyugak wrote:

I am new to unifi mobile. Promised that there will be 10gb LTE data hotspot. However, after connect to laptop, there is "No Internet Connection". FYI, my line is LTE and went to Unifi store to sorted it out still not helping (Bintulu Branch). This is absurd. Once contract expired then will change it back to other telco. Unifi suck!

Hi there @stanleyugak .

Yes, there will be free 10GB LTE hotspot for everyone. Have you try to connect with other phone instead of your laptop?

stanleyugak
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yes. While using other phone to thether to my iphone, it does have internet connection. Only when my laptop connected to the hotspot, ther will be sign of "No Internet Connection". Is there any setting for my laptap again that I need to set up again while using unifi mobile as the hotspot?

why is so problematic to connect to this hotspot 🤦🏻‍♂️ Cant it be as simple as other telco? 

remstr
Mayor

@stanleyugak wrote:

Yes. While using other phone to thether to my iphone, it does have internet connection. Only when my laptop connected to the hotspot, ther will be sign of "No Internet Connection". Is there any setting for my laptap again that I need to set up again while using unifi mobile as the hotspot?

why is so problematic to connect to this hotspot 🤦🏻‍♂️ Cant it be as simple as other telco? 

hi there @stanleyugak ,

It looks like that is not your hotspot problem because you can connect to other devices. What can i suggest is to "forgot network" from your laptop first, and re-connect again.

uzair88
New-in-Town ✪

Same problem as mine, rm60 with 12 month contract, free 10gb hotspot but after connect have to add on, whattt? And the apps is so not user friendly, regret and regret

yatyat
New-in-Town ✪

please help me.. my hotspot already connected.. and when i tried to access my whatsapp deskop, it said 'please make sure your computer has an active internet'.. and like i said my hotspot already connected, and my 10gb lte hostpot already renewed. i also already try to FOrget network, and entered the password again. but it still not worked

Syahmi5
New-in-Town ✪

having the same problem here. The line is in LTE should be ok for hotspot. But, when connected to my laptop, no internet connection. I have the 10GB hotspot every month but cannot be used.