cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Activate Unifi Mobile Simcard

Suhaa
Contributing Citizen ✪

How To Activate Unifi Mobile Simcard

Received my new simcard via delivered, but why I cannot activate my simcard tho I've already follow the instructions that being state. Sending unifi ON (DMP NUMBER) to 63001. But keep received this kind of messaged "RM0 unifi: The DMP order number you've entered is invalid. Please try again." May I asked why? Since before this I'm using others plans but right now I'm switchin in to unifi via port-in. Can u gimme any help or clarify this matter with me? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
remstr
Mayor

Re: How To Activate Unifi Mobile Simcard

Hi there @Suhaa ,

Yeah i noticed lot of you experienced this. I talked to support team, and they need your info to do that.

So, please hit livechat (if you cant, then fill up support form).

https://mobile.unifi.com.my/explore/contact-us

They will try to get back to you asap.

Gemaunting11
New-in-Town ✪

Help me to active my unifi simcard
MdNurnabe
New-in-Town ✪

উত্তর: কীভাবে ইউনিফাই মোবাইল সিমকার্ড সক্রিয় করবেন

@Suhaa wrote:

Received my new simcard via delivered, but why I cannot activate my simcard tho I've already follow the instructions that being state. Sending unifi ON (DMP NUMBER) to 63001. But keep received this kind of messaged "RM0 unifi: The DMP order number you've entered is invalid. Please try again." May I asked why? Since before this I'm using others plans but right now I'm switchin in to unifi via port-in. Can u gimme any help or clarify this matter with me? Thanks.

MdNurnabe
New-in-Town ✪

Re: উত্তর: কীভাবে ইউনিফাই মোবাইল সিমকার্ড সক্রিয় করবেন

Frechette
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Hi, you are receiving "RM0 unifi: The DMP order number you've entered is invalid. Please try again." because the order has been closed. You are only required to wait the SMS validation of your current telco and complete the Mobile Number Portability process (use the current SIM instead of unifi SIM). If there's rejection, you should receive a notification.

Good luck stay strong stay safe

Smiley Happy