I understand I need to pay for roaming deposit to activate that service. However, I just want clarify a few thing regarding data roaming:
1. Do I need to subscribe data roaming once I arrived at my destination at Self care or the service will be automatically activated when I turn on data roaming via phone setting?
2. Did the data roaming service will be block after quota fully utilized or I will be charged for pay per used?
Thank you for your assistance.
If you are referring to Unifi mobile plan;
1. You just need to purchase a roaming pass via mobile@unifi apps once you have landed in the visiting country.
2. The roaming pass is based on the country that you visit.
E.g; If you are visiting Australia, the data roam pass is RM39/day.
It will be valid until midnight of the city of the country that you are visiting.
For further info, you may refer to the Roaming FAQ via this link https://unifi.com.my/mobile/faq.html
If you are referring to webe mobile plan, you may refer to this link https://www.webe.com.my/shop/webe-mobile/roaming/
This question is for webemobile. I ask behalf of my friend. He want to go to Russia end of this month.
1. In the FAQ didn't mention what to do when reached to destination. There only mention need to resubscribe via Self care again if quota fully utilized. So, I wonder if data roaming will subscribe automatically upon turn on data roaming setting or I need to subscribe manually via Self care?
2. When I check at roaming site show 20mb data for RM 39/day. If already utilized the data, did he will be charged for pay per use or the data roaming service wiill be block?