cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Unifi number to my old (celcom) number which i am currently using and active?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

How to change Unifi number to my old (celcom) number which i am currently using and active?

Hi, I have live chat and even went to TM point but they said cant help to change my number.

When your teleprompter called me for Unifi mobile promotion, I specifically asked if i can keep my old number (celcom) and change to Unifi mobile after a month. She said i can no problem. now somehow nothing can. i already make a report to CMCF and later will submit same report to MCMC if no action from you guys.

i trusted you but instead giving me so much trouble.Capture.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: How to change Unifi number to my old (celcom) number which i am currently using and active?

Hi there @Thanga ,

I just want to understand this issue first. You want to keep your current number from celcom into unifi mobile number, which you already registered and active?

Is that the issue?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: How to change Unifi number to my old (celcom) number which i am currently using and active?

Yes, exactly. i have both unifi and celcom. and i dont want to subscribe to celcom anymore but i dont want to lose my celcom number that i have been using for the past 10 years as well.

Highlighted
Sheriff

@Thanga wrote:

Yes, exactly. i have both unifi and celcom. and i dont want to subscribe to celcom anymore but i dont want to lose my celcom number that i have been using for the past 10 years as well.

Here's an idea @Thanga ,

Just an idea. Why dont you port in your celcom to new unifi account? So then you can terminate other unifi account which you dont want to use.

Or you are still bound with contract?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

yes, 11 more months to go on the contract. can i just visit TM center?
Highlighted
Sheriff

@Thanga wrote:
yes, 11 more months to go on the contract. can i just visit TM center?

Hi there @Thanga ,

Hmm if you are still on contract then it is not looking good. Check your inbox okay, i want to check on something.