cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable international roaming service, while oversea?

SOLVED
teikhor
Contributing Citizen ✪

How to enable international roaming service, while oversea?

Hi All, how to enable roaming service while oversea? always getting error when try to enable it through myunifi app when try to make payment RM300.WhatsApp Image 2021-04-30 at 08.52.57 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-04-30 at 08.52.57 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-04-30 at 08.52.57.jpeg

13 REPLIES 13
remstr
Mayor

Re: How to enable international roaming service, while oversea?

Hi there @teikhor ,

You can try using self-care first, and TMpoint as your last resort.

https://unifi.com.my/personal/mobile/roaming

teikhor
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi @remstr ,

I'm not able to login mobilecare, and try with website, after login account info was not listed in dashboard as well as subscriptions menu. 

The only way i see the service listed was through myunifi app , sent multiple email to unifi, but not getting any solution after a month.

remstr
Mayor

Hi there @teikhor ,

Share with me your account details via private message. I will have someone to check it out for you.

teikhor
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi @remstr , any update on this? i still not yet receive any solution from unifi side.

teikhor
Contributing Citizen ✪

please help on this, not yet receive any solution. Can unifi just enable the roaming service there? As i already deposited RM300 in account.
teikhor
Contributing Citizen ✪

anyone can help from unifi?

remstr
Mayor

Hi @teikhor ,

Your case already been escalate to app team, last time i checked. And to enable your roaming without need to use those app, you may need to walk in to your nearest TMpoint.

teikhor
Contributing Citizen ✪

If i located in Malaysia what the need for me to enable roaming service? How to walk in to TM point while in oversea? Or you think Singapore have TMpoint?
remstr
Mayor

Hi @teikhor ,

So you are at Singapore right now. I dont realised that because usually customer activate roaming before they even going.

snip.JPG