cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase my purchase limit?

myszwarnie
Contributing Citizen ✪

How to increase my purchase limit?

How to increase my purchase limot dor webe mobile account?

5 REPLIES 5
remstr
Mayor

Re: How to increase my purchase limit?

@myszwarnie wrote:

How to increase my purchase limot dor webe mobile account?

Hi there @myszwarnie ,

What purchase limit ya?what do you want to purchase?

myszwarnie
Contributing Citizen ✪

I want to purchase games in google play cost rm399,but the error pop up that purchase exceed your transaction limit.please contact your service provider.i already live chat and ive been informed that my purchase limit is rm250.so i want to increase my purchase limit
remstr
Mayor

@myszwarnie wrote:
I want to purchase games in google play cost rm399,but the error pop up that purchase exceed your transaction limit.please contact your service provider.i already live chat and ive been informed that my purchase limit is rm250.so i want to increase my purchase limit

I see @myszwarnie .

Really interesting query.

But you can do that via livechat. Just login to your app, and livechat. 

Also, please share with us the outcome. It might help others.

myszwarnie
Contributing Citizen ✪

So far im frusfrated with the feedback from live chat.they just informed me that i cannot purchase more than rm250.its not helpful because i already credited some amount in my account just to buy that games.rightnow i just want my money back from what ive been credited to my account
remstr
Mayor

@myszwarnie wrote:
So far im frusfrated with the feedback from live chat.they just informed me that i cannot purchase more than rm250.its not helpful because i already credited some amount in my account just to buy that games.rightnow i just want my money back from what ive been credited to my account

Hi there @myszwarnie ,

honestly i dont even familiar with this kind of issue, but if livechat said that then im sure they already checked and all that.