cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to manage #bebas mobile number in myunifi apps

affeeffa79
Contributing Citizen ✪

How to manage #bebas mobile number in myunifi apps

I subscribed home unifi broadband and #bebasprepaid  mobile@unifi. Registered using same email address. Since mobile@unifi has been discontinued, how can I manage the account in myunifi apps. I cannot add account as I don't have the account no. Previously, manage account via mobile@unifi apps only. Also has been tried to verify profile but unable to click the  Scan Now button. Have no idea what else to do. Please help. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
remstr
Mayor

Re: How to manage #bebas mobile number in myunifi apps

Hi @affeeffa79 ,

This is a misunderstanding. Bebas user can still use mobile@unifi, that app are still in use right now and active.

Only postpaid user can use myunifi app together with unifi Home.

And regarding your OCR, please try to do it using another device as it is important to register your details.

affeeffa79
Contributing Citizen ✪

Thank you for your reply. When I open the mobile@unifi app, there was no information. No profile. Just the phone number. #Bebas prepaid number was my second number on my second device. How to fix this? Thanks in advance.
affeeffa79
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi. It'ts me, again. I have registered 2 #bebasprepaid numbers using my ID for my other 2 different devices/phones. Is it possible to manage those numbers in mobile@unifi single apps in my phone? If yes, please guide how to do it. Thank you so much.