cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei E5220 broadbad dongle settings . seems like webe focus on phone devices instead of dongle .

jelikweyh
Contributing Citizen ✪

Huawei E5220 broadbad dongle settings . seems like webe focus on phone devices instead of dongle .

I've already got Huawei E5220 broadband dongle ( open , not encrypted by any other telcos ) . and I just purchase webe SIM card ( broadband plan ) . 

it seems like my broadband working well , but I can't connect to the internet . I checked knowledge base , to make sure something that i have to do settings to connect to the internet . unfortunately , it's talk about iOS or android settings which is phone or tablet . none talk about dongle devices . I don't know where I should refer to . talk to the customer service careline but it's useless . 

5 REPLIES 5
ztron
Retired Sheriff

Re: Huawei E5220 broadbad dongle settings . seems like webe focus on phone devices instead of dongle

Hello!

As long the devices (modem) and tablets that operate in LTE bands 5, 38 and/or 40 should be able to use. Do take note that webebroadband can only be use in 4G coverage area.

I guess it's best to talk with the sales guy that you got your current Huawei E5220 to find out its spec. Coz If I were to based on google, I saw that it works on 3G, and nothing mention about supporting 4G network.

LucasToh
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Huawei E5220 broadbad dongle settings . seems like webe focus on phone devices instead of dongle

Are you sure that Webe 4G operate in LTE bands 5, 38 and/or 40??

Or it only works with LTE band 5, in FAQ of Webe.

ztron
Retired Sheriff

Hello @LucasToh,

LTE band 5 referring to mobile phone ya.

jelikweyh
Contributing Citizen ✪

it's okay guys , i've already terminated after i post this and read all the thread in here . 

ztron
Retired Sheriff

oowww Smiley Sad