cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a realtime human than chat to a robot

Rais1
Contributing Citizen ✪

I need a realtime human than chat to a robot

How do i contact the unifi mobile customer servive personel in the even of emergency?

5 REPLIES 5
remstr
Mayor

Re: I need a realtime human than chat to a robot

@Rais1 wrote:

How do i contact the unifi mobile customer servive personel in the even of emergency?

hi there @Rais1 ,

Im afraid there are no hotline or numbers that you can call. You can livechat, go to social media or come straight to us here in community.

Faiz7
Contributing Citizen ✪

Need help with my unifi mobile billing. I have been overcharged by unifi for my subscription. I tried livechat but waited for long times and got no response. Who can I contact ASAP from unifi customer service? 

remstr
Mayor

@Faiz7 wrote:

Need help with my unifi mobile billing. I have been overcharged by unifi for my subscription. I tried livechat but waited for long times and got no response. Who can I contact ASAP from unifi customer service? 

what overcharge ya? @Faiz7 

Is it your first bill?

Faiz7
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yes sir. I subscribed for unifi postpaid 59se. But the bill for first month is rm98. I ported using same number so shouldn't be extra charges. Who can I reach since live chat is hard to reach?

remstr
Mayor

@Faiz7 wrote:

Yes sir. I subscribed for unifi postpaid 59se. But the bill for first month is rm98. I ported using same number so shouldn't be extra charges. Who can I reach since live chat is hard to reach?

hi there @Faiz7 ,

Yes, your first bill should be more than RM59, because of usage pro-rated. I think before you can proceed all this process, there will be some disclaimer regarding this first bills.Or if you do it at TMpoint or TAD, the staff will informed you that your first bill will be more than RM59.

If you ask me, that is normal. Its not a scam.