Mobile line got barred

Gobi1
New-in-Town ✪

Mobile line got barred

Unifi is most **bleep**ing service because their bullstar is every where. I hv paid base on the bill but my line were barred. After checking they told me I hv exceed the limit so I need pay couple more bucks, than I did pay it. I hv received notification from unifi says that payment received. After couple more hrs pass by still my line in barred. I call them they said didn't receive payment, I said how notifications come through said payment received. Now my problem not solve yet n I'm for sure going to change to different line. **bleep** YOU UNIFI

3 REPLIES 3
J0seY
Sheriff

Re: Mobile line got barred

Hi, @Gobi1 . 
I truly regret the inconveniences caused that are impacting your experiences 😢. Did you restart your mobile device and check the connection again?

If still persists, you can refer unifi mobile Live Chat and provide the receipt of the payment. They can assist for the reactivation before waiting system to receive your payment.

MrsAda
Sheriff

Hi @Gobi1

Usually, if the payment made is enough, the account will be activate within 30 minutes and yes, after made the payment, you will received the notification either by email or SMS. If still the same, should contact customer support at https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us. They will help you to fix or provide the best solution for your issue.

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Your account usually will activated within 30 Minutes after the payment is made anyway you may contact the unifi Mobile Team via LiveChat to check first on the system