Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help ASAP

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Need Help ASAP

I have been unifi mobile subscriber almost two years now and I still cannot view my bills online or on the unifi app. I have an account and register my unifi number on selfcare but it still do not recognize me as a subscriber. I have make my case at tm point a year ago but still have not receive any response to solve this matter. Need immediate attention to whomever it may concern. Tq.....

6 REPLIES 6
Sheriff

Re: Need Help ASAP

Hi,

i think you need to double confirm apps you already downloaded because there is different apps for mobile postpaid and BEBAS plan which for postpaid mobilecare@unifi and for BEBAS plan mobile@unifi. 

kudos.png

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

yes what @anr077 said is correct. Smiley Wink@MrKhK you mentioned "bills" so i assume its postpaid. you need to download the mobilecare@unifi app for mobile postpaid. if you have the correct one downloaded, are you logging in as the same id as your selfcare account?

Contributing Citizen ✪

I usually log in by browser bcoz when i try to log in by mobile care app it says error.....but by browser they verified my e-mail and sim card no but when i try to go to charges page the page says that i have not subscribe to unifi mobile...Screenshot_20181017-153138.png

Some images removed to protect your privacy as they displayed personal information 

Sheriff

Just wanna check if you had clear cache/delete browsing history? And have you tried other browser to login to the selfcare?

signature.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi, have your problem ok now? Coz im having the same problem. **bleep**ing live chat, call 100 send email a few time and no one is helping...day by day im getting piss off
Distinguished Citizen ✪

i previously have issue contacting live chat via mobile app and selfcare website...but after gotten advice by clearing cache and delete browsing history and just restart the browser or phone, it work as usual.