cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Connections

Contributing Citizen ✪

Network Connections

Hi, 

I'm asking on behalf of my father who's currently in Kuantan. His location would be in Jalan Belimbing, Kg Belimbing. Basically, he moved there about 5-6 days ago. Having issues with voice and data services. 

He has trouble calling my mom who's using Digi and Celcom, but he has no problem calling my Maxis num. 

For internet, he can use whatsapp, but not anything major. He can't stream youtube. 

I'm not sure how webe does things, is it possible for a callback by technical team, or something? 

3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Citizen ✪

Re: Network Connections

Make sure the signal level is good for excellent service quality. If you wish to contact customer support you may fill in the online support form or login to Selfcare and chat with them through Live Chat https://www.webe.com.my/explore/contact-us

Contributing Citizen ✪

I tried, but couldn't. Most probably because i'm not using a webe line. The issue right now is my father is unable to use internet. So he can't ask from his end. To make matters worse, now webe went Digital. Otherwise, my father could have called. 

Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

For now you can only contact customer support as suggested. Or you may walk in to nearest service center too.

#Letsputasmileonthatface