Not able to receive OTP SMS from services

karthi04
Contributing Citizen ✪

Not able to receive OTP SMS from services

Dear Unifi,

I am not receiving any OTPs from my bank or my other services. This has only recently started to happen and I would like to ask for someone to check my account to resolve it.

Your response is much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
karthi04
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Not able to receive OTP SMS from services

Ok. I have resolved the issue by removing my turning off my phone, removing my sim card and reinserting it, and then starting up the phone again. Problem solved.

hana_nana
Sheriff

Hi, @karthi04 . Have you try to turn off the phone, remove and reinsert back the SIM card (for a period of 30 seconds) and check back?

If still no changes, I suggest you to refer with their support team via 100 and choose number 5 for unifi mobile or Live Chat/Facebook/Twitter for further assistance ya. They will help you with the necessary action. Here is the link for support team https://unifi.com.my/support/contact-us.Hope this helps.

hana_nana
Sheriff

Hi, there @karthi04 .Glad to hear that 🙂. Should you require further assistance, you may refer with their support team via 100 and choose number 5 for unifi mobile or Live Chat/Facebook/Twitter for further assistance ya. They will help you with the necessary action.