Contributing Citizen ✪

Pakej 139 se

Hai apa maksud unifi 139 se. Sedangkan saya melanggan online untuk pakej rm59

14 REPLIES 14
Sheriff

Re: Pakej 139 se

@0196325204 wrote:

Hai apa maksud unifi 139 se. Sedangkan saya melanggan online untuk pakej rm59

hai @0196325204 mana dapat info unifi 139se tu?

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

Daripada myunifi untuk akaun saya tuan
Sheriff

@0196325204 wrote:
Daripada myunifi untuk akaun saya tuan

rasanya itu hanya nama lain untuk pakej dia, sebab unifi mobile (unlimited) hanya ada 59 dan 99.

Jadi jangan risau ya.

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

Itulakan.noob gila geng buat bill.staff jaga live chat pn rasa dh meninggal.nk tanya pn susah.langgan 59..dlm bill jd pakej 139se.bill rm70.++ 

Contributing Citizen ✪

Yes I want find people to ask in live chat.. Even one week also none of people respond and I also facing same what is that 139SE mean.. Actually I subscribed for that rm59 promotion plan of rm99

Contributing Citizen ✪

Bro..your bill this month how much after prorate?.
Contributing Citizen ✪

Same here..Terkejut I ingat kena bayar RM59 saje sebab I tukar dari Digi...suddenly RM91 !! Apa terjadi ni?

Contributing Citizen ✪

I face same problem..suddenly bill RM91!!! Suppose to package hanya RM59..then belum habis december sudah kena charge  lte hotspot..I tot that one is free?

Sheriff

Hi there @kohed @0196325204 @aqmal1992 @Dorophy ,

Let me share my info on this matters ya.

1st, there is no 139 package, well not anymore. That is the base package name, launched way back before rm99 was introduced. What happened is they did not change the package name, but they give the discount until the price is RM59. You will have to pay RM59 only, not 139.

2nd, why is your first bill was higher than 59? That is because of the pro-rated charge of usage from the day you have activated your sim until the day of the bills come out. Billing cycle for unifi mobile is on 1st every month.

3rd, the hotspot. unifi mobile provides free 10GB LTE hotspot every month. This is ongoing right now, i dont think they will stop this.

footer remstr 1.png