Pakej Remaja slow speed

ckoan
Contributing Citizen ✪

Pakej Remaja slow speed

Purchase Pakej Remaja 20GB LTE, but speed getting now is only 0.01Mbps - 0.03Mbps.  Is this LTE speed. Make complaint 

1. Reset phone

2. Swap phone

3. Area confirmed no issue because I have another unifi running LTE speed.

After long process want to send in speedtest result.

Now... since that's a complaint why can't just proceed and check. After all long process still need 1-3 days to feedback.

Since I am using turtle speed Internet why do you deduct my 20GB LTE data? Isn't fair????

Unhelpful and rude customer service. 

OMG!!!

12 REPLIES 12
azeotrope
Sheriff

Re: Pakej Remaja slow speed

Hi @ckoan We regret the unpleasant experience you have encountered. Have you recieve tthe feedback on your report? You may check to your registered email address. Make sure you still have 20 GB data after that the speed will throttle to 64 kbps. 

ckoan
Contributing Citizen ✪

Email received at 1230pm. They mentioned case will be escalated. Currently my data is standing at 19.6x GB. Top up should give 20GB. Obviously 300+ MB was taken from new reload.

Is it normal to deduct the data when I have available limit? Even I am not using LTE speed?  FYI, current speedtest is only around 0.01-0.04Mbps. Again this is normal for 64kbps?

azeotrope
Sheriff

Hi @ckoan.  You may wait for the feedback from the existing report.

At the same time, you may try to reset the APN settings as"unifi" you may refer here, https://community.unifi.com.my/t5/unifi-Tips-Guides/How-to-set-APN-settings/td-p/15495

ckoan
Contributing Citizen ✪

APN reset was done long before. Changing to another phone done as well.
Complaints made on 28/04
Follow up email sent 30/04, answer as follow.
We regret to inform that your case was still pending at the relevant department for further checking and investigation.

Again, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Rest assured we will get back to you as soon as possible. We already highlight to expedite your issue

Today 6/05 I am still getting my issue resolve.
Email mentioned unifi wil expedite. More than a week now still no result. How long a normal process will take? 1 month?
_NMN_
Sheriff

Hi @ckoan 

Try contact back their support, to follow up your report regarding this. Sometime it will take extra time for investigation process to be complete.

ckoan
Contributing Citizen ✪

Thank you for the support.  You may proceed to close the case. I am porting out... 

Ch11
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi, u're not alone, I too having the same issue. They claimed this package can be purchased by anyone, not limited to students . Hence I purchase it as I have wifi at home already, I don't think I need that much data. 
My speed was limited to 0.1mbps since 2/5/22, the funny thing is, when I purchased bebas daily or bebas 2 hour on top of my still valid pakej remaja, my LTE performs well with up to 7mbps . I contacted their support since 2/5/22, 9 days have past but no resolution given. 

bintang_
Sheriff

@Ch11 wrote:

Hi, u're not alone, I too having the same issue. They claimed this package can be purchased by anyone, not limited to students . Hence I purchase it as I have wifi at home already, I don't think I need that much data. 
My speed was limited to 0.1mbps since 2/5/22, the funny thing is, when I purchased bebas daily or bebas 2 hour on top of my still valid pakej remaja, my LTE performs well with up to 7mbps . I contacted their support since 2/5/22, 9 days have past but no resolution given. 

@Ch11 It must have been frustrating experience 😥

I haven't tried Pakej Remaja but I'm having slow speed issue within my housing area only (my housing area outside their LTE coverage) and sometime I need restrting phone and reset APN to survive. So far, no issue at other location. Try to follow up your case with their support again. They might have come out with solution ady.

Ch11
Contributing Citizen ✪

Oh u are too optimistic , I follow up everyday and now it has been 12 days , my problem is still 'pending the investigation by the relevant department'. 🙄🙄🙄 hopelesss till I am speechless. 

By the way, I have also tried the basic troubleshooting numerous times, equally useless.