cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment done, but they claimed no payment received. What should I do?

SOLVED
lim1997
Contributing Citizen ✪

Payment done, but they claimed no payment received. What should I do?

I couldn't upload any photo.

I have done payment to them and talk to their agent, and even emailed them. But, it seems like my email has been neglected and ignored. Their agent told me that they couldn't solve any problem for me, as they can only provide frontend support. Asked me to email to them. 

Order description:

I have paid for the sim card last night, and then suddenly the "smart" app crashed during the payment. Funny thing was it charged and deducted my bank account, but the order status remained open. So, I contacted the live chat agent, all of them said the order isn't complete. No payment was received by their end, that was what they claimed. However, when I checked on my bank account, my account was debited with the charge. Then, I emailed the issue to the corresponding email. No action or reply/ response from them until now. 

I know I am nobody, but here's my suggestion, they should sack the app developer creating a crappy app, or just continue to use the *** website for mobile registration and don't always force consumer to use this crappy app. It would be even better, right?

Now, my money is with them, I know not many, but I'm a **bleep**'t poor student. Either give me the sim card, or give me back my money lah.

Good job, unifi! The most arrogant service!

4 REPLIES 4
xcryptik
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: Payment done, but they claimed no payment received. What should I do?

I have the same issues previously. I called the bank and tell them to check.  They refunded me back few days later after no receipt issued by TM.

lim1997
Contributing Citizen ✪

@xcryptik wrote:

I have the same issues previously. I called the bank and tell them to check.  They refunded me back few days later after no receipt issued by TM.

@xcryptik wrote:

You mean TM refunded you after few days or you requested the bank to get back the money to you? Now, I am in the status where they  refuse to acknowledge the payment, at the same time they also deny that I have created the order. Haiz, I'm afraid I couldn't have my money back or it will be darn tedious. It doesn't make sense,  but I don't think big company would want to con few tens from a poor student like me. But, their service is too terrible, and also the way they handle problem. In future, I won't think of having unifi or tm net in my home. Expensive yet terrible service. So much frustration.

xcryptik
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

The bank cannot get back the money for us but the money got reverted if no payment invoice or receipt provided after few day. You can call the bank and check with them first.
ShakirShaiful
Contributing Citizen ✪

i also got the same problem. Payment deducted from my bank and was OBVIUOSLY written TELEKOM MALAYSIA. no payment notification received after the payment done. now, my line got barred. sangat menyusahkan orang. orang nak buat telco kau pun nak buat. tapi payment punya server pun kau tak boleh nak settle.