cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor LTE line @ EDU HUB PAGOH

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

Poor LTE line @ EDU HUB PAGOH

Alright u see some of us students have been here since last year ok but on the 9th August this year, the total number of students have drastically increased. For reference, UTHM (5000), UIAM (1200), PTSN (1000), UTM (500).

Now thats a lot of customer or potential customer right? 

The line is very poor. Always 3g. 

Rarely LTE. Whats the point of using Webe if the line is so **bleep** poor right? I remember the first week of us moving in here, UMobile had zero connection around here, students couldnt even whatsapp or anything, but they took their actions relatively quick. Now what took yall so long to fix it man. Just ya know, put some money into upgrading your coverage here as we students need LTE connection the most. Thats 8000 new faces  

with new smartphones. We gon live here for awhile man. Right now students are switching to the best telco man but im still giving yall a chance. Im switching might not affect yall that much maan but if theres 1k webe users had enough of your star man yall might take a hit from us. Mr. Operator u might need to prioritise this topic or u wont get a raise. 8k potential customers man thats a lot. 

IM DESPERATE MAAN.

1 REPLY 1
Retired Sheriff

Re: Poor LTE line @ EDU HUB PAGOH

yo man u oughta know this is a forum man. if you got issues and feedback its best to contact webe cs using the online form https://www.webe.com.my/explore/contact-us

I'm Jon, I know nothing