PortOut From Unifi

JAMALUDDIN4
New-in-Town ✪

PortOut From Unifi

On 11/2/2021 i have make a port out request on my 3 family line 0194122040 as a main line, 0194472041 and 0194772043 as a subline... But unfortunately reject by unifi because of this reason 'some/all line dont belong to main subscrib/company' please help me because on my place there is no coverage.. please proceed as soon as possible tq

4 REPLIES 4
ojsec
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

Re: PortOut From Unifi

maybe all the 3 lines have different owner IC ? if this case , can try sperate those line as indivitual , or try change ownership of subline same as main line owner .

Albiey
Contributing Citizen ✪

How to separate family line?

errabee9s
Sheriff

Hi, JAMALUDDIN4. As far as I know, all numbers must be in the same order and must reply the porting SMS (YES/NO). For the reject reason you've received, normally caused by IC registration. You can contact the telco provider first and check number status. Or contact unifi Mobile customer service, they will guide you. Hope this helps.

errabee9s
Sheriff

Hi, Albiey. For the family plan, I think you need to regiser all number in the same order. For separation, it will depends on the telco provider. You can contact customer service for the number separation process. All the best!