Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting for Helping Hands from Unifi Mobile for Corona Virus

SOLVED
saibalaji
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Requesting for Helping Hands from Unifi Mobile for Corona Virus

Hi Unifi Mobile Team,

I'm using Unifi Mobile Postpaid Plan "unifi Mobile 139 SE (12 months)" at the cost of RM.59 and the plan comes with Free LTE Hotspot of 10 GB refreshed every Month and if required further, we can buy 1 GB data for RM.15.

Now, let me tell you why I created this topic with respect to Corona Virus.

Our Malaysian Government and many Companies have been trying hard and possible extent to minimize the Widespread of this Pandemic - Corona Virus. For Example, Our Govt, reduced Employee EPF % and Companies increased their Frequency of cleaning the office and Regular Temp Checks, etc,.

And also, Most of the companies offering Work From Home Options for their employees wherever possible.

Now, coming to my query, people like me, the place where I live don't have any Fiber Broadband and Hence, for Internet, I depend only on Unifi Mobile Postpaid data, it will be difficult to do work from home with just a mere  free 10 GB LTE Pass. On an Average, for an Office & Personal work, I require atleast 30 GB Hotspot. So, it means like, I need extra 20 GB and each GB costs RM. 15 and so, I have to shell out RM.300 to have 30 GB Data and its really Expensive.

So, I sincerely request Unifi Mobile Postpaid  as well as Prepaid Team to increase their Free 10 GB LTE Hotspot passes Data to some considerable extent atleast for few months during this Pandemic Circumstances to help the Rakyat. I think all Data Service providers should try to implement such plans as a CSR(Corporate Social Responsibility) Activity atleast for the limited time(say for 3-6 months). It would be of a great help to those highly depends on their Mobile Data alone and planning for an Work From Home Options.

6 REPLIES 6
remstr
Mayor

Re: Requesting for Helping Hands from Unifi Mobile for Corona Virus

Hi there @saibalaji ,

Its very interesting. I have shared this post, and hopefully this will reached unifi mobile team asap.

saibalaji
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hi @remstr,

Thank you, for sharing this Post. Hope it reaches the Unifi Mobile Team.
saibalaji
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I just would like to share the Information that I have received 999 GB Free LTE Hotspot from our Unifi Team.

Thank you very much & Thanks a Lot for the UNIFI Team for this help at the hard time.

Stay Safe all!! Have a Nice Day!!

Free 999GB LTE HotspotFree 999GB LTE Hotspot

Thanks,

Sai.

remstr
Mayor

@saibalaji wrote:

I just would like to share the Information that I have received 999 GB Free LTE Hotspot from our Unifi Team.

Thank you very much & Thanks a Lot for the UNIFI Team for this help at the hard time.

Stay Safe all!! Have a Nice Day!!

Free 999GB LTE HotspotFree 999GB LTE Hotspot

Thanks,

Sai.

You are most welcome @saibalaji .

Stay safe.

narejeep58
Contributing Citizen ✪

narejeep58
Contributing Citizen ✪