Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUGGESTION TO ALLOCATE FREE BANDWIDTH FOR PLAYTV

karimselamat
Upholding Citizen ✪

SUGGESTION TO ALLOCATE FREE BANDWIDTH FOR PLAYTV

dear TM CEO:

since your developers and engineers still not revive the tv access via web, why not you give "free" bandwidth for those who use unifi mobile either postpaid or prepaid to watch playtv without deducting any data allocated in the account?

i don't have smart/android tv, the option i got, only using mobile phones. last time i use my notebook/desktop pc tp watch, but well, you know the story.

p/s: i know the CEO is not here. what i mean, someone who is able to pass this message to him. Smiley Very Happy

2 REPLIES 2
Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: SUGGESTION TO ALLOCATE FREE BANDWIDTH FOR PLAYTV

@karimselamat, It's a good idea, but this suggestion has multiple issues. One of them is the "hotspot" issue. Imagine if an Unifi Mobile user hotspots the mobile data to the surrounding persons; it allows them to save a lot of money when streaming Unifi TV and PlayTV content. It can become an issue for Unifi to expand its Unifi Mobile subscribers base. 

Also, some tech people may use the IP addresses that Unifi has assigned for its Unifi TV and PlayTV to enjoy surfing all websites for free, which will be a significant loss for Unifi if they can't implement it well. 

However, Unifi should take your suggestion along with my concern to find the best solution for their subscribers and themselves in the future.

karimselamat
Upholding Citizen ✪

Re: SUGGESTION TO ALLOCATE FREE BANDWIDTH FOR PLAYTV

anyway i just allocate several minutes of my free time to write this idea.

but i don't think the capitalist will consider this. i cut my fingers if they agree to do this! Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL