Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card delivery

SOLVED
Aliahsyahani98
Contributing Citizen ✪

Sim card delivery

Hello, I want to ask few questions. I just subscribe the RM59 plan for unifi mobile and the sim card will be sent to me by delivery. As you know, our country had the Covid-19 issue so, my questions are : 

1) Will the sim card be delivered as they promised which is within 3 days? Or the delivery will be started back after the RMO, 31/3/2020? 

2) If the delivery still within 3 days, can I request the deliver to placed the packaging  at the area that I provide? Since now I'm at hometown and I use my home address to deliver the sim card. Also, we need to consider about the social distance right? Smiley Happy

3) If there are no solutions, can I ask Unifi to hold on the delivery after the RMO?

Please help, thanks! Robot Happy

14 REPLIES 14
nuramalinaahmad
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Sim card delivery

hi. if da dapat simkad, beritahu di dalam ni. sbab i nak beli simkad ni,. but risau during MCO, all tergendala. 

beruangpanda
Distinguished Citizen ✪

dengan keadaan sekarang ni rasenye semua kene hold dulu. Maybe diorang akan hantar semula lepas covid-19 isu ni selesai. 

Aliahsyahani
Contributing Citizen ✪

Just received the simcard todaySmiley Happy The delivery is still on, if you want to buy the simcard you can still buy now, and don't forget social distanceSmiley Very Happy #stayathome

nuramalinaahmad
Contributing Citizen ✪

Pakai courier apa?
remstr
Mayor

@nuramalinaahmad wrote:
Pakai courier apa?

Salah satu courier adalah line clear express. @nuramalinaahmad 

Gohyito
Contributing Citizen ✪

If the sim pack mailing address want to change,how i want to do? 

remstr
Mayor

@Gohyito wrote:

If the sim pack mailing address want to change,how i want to do? 

Hi there @Gohyito , i dont think you can change it once its delivered. Its like any other postal services.

Gohyito
Contributing Citizen ✪

Then this will be cancel or how I can get it? 

Fys1234
Contributing Citizen ✪

How can I know my tracking number? Mcm tak show