Sudden loss connectivity

hashtag
Contributing Citizen ✪

Sudden loss connectivity

Hi. My network always got disconnected suddenly after some time. The network bar and only unifi word was there. No E/3G/lte displayed. 

i need to turn on and off flight mode to go back online. 
anyone have same problem?

chat earlier with tech support. No solution yet to be given and my location has no network disruption. 

subscribed to unifi mobile postpaid (unlimited) on iphone 6s plus with iOS 13.3. 

really appreciate urgent help since i dont know when it will occur again! Thanks!

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
remstr
Mayor

Re: Sudden loss connectivity

@hashtag wrote:

Hi. My network always got disconnected suddenly after some time. The network bar and only unifi word was there. No E/3G/lte displayed. 

chat earlier with tech support. No solution yet to be given and my location has no network disruption. 

subscribed to unifi mobile postpaid (unlimited) on iphone 6s plus with iOS 13.3. 

really appreciate urgent help since i dont know when it will occur again! Thanks!

weird @hashtag .

Do you have a secondary phone, just to check?

anr077
Mayor

Hi, maybe you can refer here. You can try first maybe it will help you.

hashtag
Contributing Citizen ✪

@remstr wrote:

@hashtag wrote:

weird @hashtag .

Do you have a secondary phone, just to check?

Hi @remstr 

unfortunately i dont have other phone to test but i noticed my wife also sometimes experience same prob. She is using iphone x. 
is it related to settings? 

remstr
Mayor

hi there @hashtag ,

Oh if your spouse also facing the same problem then i think its not the phone issue.

We can dismiss the setting problem.

Usually, tech team will need to check your connection and monitor it. However you can still follow up with them regularly to get updates.