I noticed lot of you guys experiencing a difficulties in switching to unifi Mobile, either prepaid or postpaid. So i have compiled a FAQ regarding switching process from A to Z, which somehow im sure will help you guys.
Please read this, and kudos if it helps you.
Dont forget to share this with your friends.
For those who wish to switch to unifi mobile, pls think twice before you switch... 1) Internet line slow
2) super lousy customer service.
3) no actual staff who will assist you while u need to speak to their customer service officer.
So pls think twice before switch..
Thanks for advise, allow me to add my experience :
1) Internet line slow - slow for me Bukit Jalil, at evening time almost no data...
2) super lousy customer service. - Actually there is NO customer support for unifi mobile.
3) no actual staff who will assist you while u need to speak to their customer service officer. - EXACTLY correct, lucky there are community that might be able to assist. But they are also limited as they are not from unifi mobile developer team.
4).......... iphone hotspot not working (still hoping for solution), seems to be USB hotspot from iphone was locked by carrier.
So pls think twice before switch..... switched because of the MCO unlimited package. Hope it improves not only for new users but also for those already in Unifi. Thank you.
Which one is the DMP Number? Where can I find it? Given by Unifi or DHL?
906291651 Order Numbe given by Unifi? or
MYCWK2063894 DHL tracking number?
i send sms to activate my order, it return this msg, the DMP order number is invalid the .is the DMP number is order number is 906287470. and i receive email on 7/may need to activate before 6/may ? this is switch number and i have reply YES to old delco company
Hi, my name is muhammad nazim bin nik nazli. My phone number is 0134480190. i got problem with submitting issue. i have been waiting for more than five days to clear this problem and until now the problem is not solved. i call umobile customer service to find out the solution why i still facing this problem. umobile customer service advice me that i have to inform unifi mobile to do a resubmitting request to umobile again.
hopefully unifi can solve this problem asap, tq.