cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminate to other telco but still receive bill

mimijo89
Contributing Citizen ✪

Terminate to other telco but still receive bill

I terminate to celcom at the end of February, i pay the bill for february before doing so but now i still receive email saying that i have to pay rm62.90 , although i already use other telco for a month. Why and how to solve it? The email stated that if i didnt pay the bill, my name will be transfer to Credit Reporting Agency and to Inter Telco Defaulter List. Can someone clarify this?

1 REPLY 1
remstr
Mayor

Re: Terminate to other telco but still receive bill

@mimijo89 wrote:

I terminate to celcom at the end of February, i pay the bill for february before doing so but now i still receive email saying that i have to pay rm62.90 , although i already use other telco for a month. Why and how to solve it? The email stated that if i didnt pay the bill, my name will be transfer to Credit Reporting Agency and to Inter Telco Defaulter List. Can someone clarify this?

Hi there @mimijo89 ,

First, read the bill. See the bill details, and charges from when to when. And check your previous payment, is it match with the bill.

If you noticed irregularities then you can livechat with them. Im sure you can still login self-care portal, right?