Terminate unifi mobile due to no coverage

Zainoni
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Terminate unifi mobile due to no coverage

I just subscribed for unifi mobile 2 days ago but the coverage really suck at my office arrear. I have chat with unifi representative but she said must all the remaining months, means that I need to pay for 12 months just only for 2 days service. Plus this is not my fault but your coverage is suck do I need to responsible on this? Is that any grace period ?

6 REPLIES 6
anr077
Mayor

Re: Terminate unifi mobile due to no coverage

Hi,

What about other places? Is the coverage still not good?

IzatFuad
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Maybe you can discuss the matter at nearest tm point. Let them satisfied your complaint, usually they will send a technician to confirm your area in bad connection & hope they will agree to your termination request without the penalty
Zainoni
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Others place can be used but at my office can't be used. I can't open my what apps image, hard to reply my email and for video can't be open at all. It really bad 

Zainoni
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I already complaint with skmm and skmm forward the report to unifi, but the answer was they will investigate the issue with the technical team .

Until today it 11 days already they is no reply or update regarding my issue. 

Nizarahim
Contributing Citizen ✪

Im having the same problem here. The coverage was so bad and im feels like being cheated by unifi. Will lodge official complaint again. So frustrated 

Hud93
New-in-Town ✪

Sama lah.. is unifi scamming me??? Arghh can't even google.. pftttt