cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNIFI MOBILE IS SCAM

leobong96
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: UNIFI MOBILE IS SCAM

Yes i totally agree with u. It was my mistake for taking up their 1 yr contract of 59 per mnth. The worst line i ever had in my life. 4g speed only 2mbps n when drop to H+ u cant even stream 144p youtube, speed of only 0.05 to 0.5mbps. Before signing up ive checked my coverage at tm skudai n its a 4g+ area. Contacted customer service n they will always ask for ur area n say ur area is 4g coverage n blame on ur phone's connection.... now i have moved to jb austin area n the connection is still the same, any jb town area i go, the connection is very slow. Year 2021, but their internet speed stil stuck at yr 2000. Even worst is 10gb hotspot, can never use, because ur pc will just show no internet; n i dun even know why. Telling everyone i know to ban unifi mobile n boycott them, truly scamming malaysians in the name of TM, government supported telco...

2709atila
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: UNIFI MOBILE IS SCAM

Yes i agree, been using for years never once they resolve the issue i had. Up untul the point i wanted to port out they alway make things harder sucks