Unable to make calls, while no problem in receiving calls. Able to make calls whe switch to 3G/2G.

CW17
Contributing Citizen ✪

Unable to make calls, while no problem in receiving calls. Able to make calls whe switch to 3G/2G.

My number suddenly fails to make outgoing calls while this is no problem in receiving calls. Other unifi sim card able to make calls from my phone. All other workarounds suggested by service agent are not able to resolve the issue. When  changing 4G to 3G/2G, able to make calls. Any advise?

12 REPLIES 12
m4kub3x
Sheriff

Re: Unable to make calls, while no problem in receiving calls. Able to make calls whe switch to 3G/

Hi @CW17 

Firstly i advice you may check either your phone compability supported unifi Mobile VoLte at here 

If yes, you may try to activate VoLTE on your phone first

CW17
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Unable to make calls, while no problem in receiving calls. Able to make calls whe switch to 3G/

Yes my device is a compatible device running for almost 2 years already and yes VoLTe is always on.

I even tried in another phone which ran fine with Unifi Mobile but I got the same result.

kenshin_katana
Sheriff

@CW17 wrote:

Yes my device is a compatible device running for almost 2 years already and yes VoLTe is always on.

I even tried in another phone which ran fine with Unifi Mobile but I got the same result.

Hi @CW17

Can you share the report number so I can ask around regarding the status?

CW17
Contributing Citizen ✪

CAS-220505-466896.

I got update by the support team saying they they have reset my voice setting. Too bad the issue still unsolved. 

Misssmile
Sheriff

Hi, CW17.

unifi Mobile will reply your technical report via email. You may check if any email receive in the folder inbox, junk mail or spam. 

If your unifi Mobile number has been reset for voice service via system. you may retry to make an outgoing call ya.

kenshin_katana
Sheriff

@CW17 wrote:

CAS-220505-466896.

I got update by the support team saying they they have reset my voice setting. Too bad the issue still unsolved

Ok. Please walk-in to the nearest TMpoint to check further, could be the SIM card issue. After replace new try check again if the issue persist. 

Idraw
Contributing Citizen ✪

Same issue. Unsolved. Still can't make outgoing calls

CW17
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yes issue still same after replacing SiM card this afternoon. 

Anymore clues?

Thank you.

NurBisa
Sheriff

Hi CW17, to follow up this unifi mobile service you can contact them at line 100, press number 5 for the unifi mobile service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live chat, Twetter and Facebook. If you are not sure which channel to contact them you can click here. > https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us