Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi Mobile Bebas (Prepaid) - Account Balance

CC44
Contributing Citizen ✪

Unifi Mobile Bebas (Prepaid) - Account Balance

My account balance is missing RM0.50.

Why was it auto-debited when I did not perform any transaction/reload?

4 REPLIES 4
remstr
Mayor

Re: Unifi Mobile Bebas (Prepaid) - Account Balance

@CC44 wrote:

My account balance is missing RM0.50.

Why was it auto-debited when I did not perform any transaction/reload?

hi there @CC44 , have you check using your app?

CC44
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yes, it was upon checking my apps mobile@unifi that I found out RM0.50 missing from my account balance (previouly has RM10 standby for future reload).

remstr
Mayor

@CC44 wrote:

Yes, it was upon checking my apps mobile@unifi that I found out RM0.50 missing from my account balance (previouly has RM10 standby for future reload).

I think i know what happened @CC44 . If you reload, you did not buy any pass yet then you made a call, sent a sms or surf internet, they will deduct your wallet's balance.

Its called pay per use.

CC44
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi Sheriff,

I don't think so because originally when activated my SIM (prepaid) in March this year it's with the following free quotas:

a) free 10GB for Data
b) free 10mins Calls
c) free 10 SMSes.

After activation and some outgoing usage for a few days, I then put RM30 into my account (as standby for any future reload) via mobile@unifi app which then shows account balance of RM30. At that time, a reload of RM30 was for 200mins Calls and 200 SMSes.

It was only some weeks later that TM decided to do away with SMSes in reloads and as currently, it's RM20 for 200mins call and pay per use for SMS.
Thus when I reload RM20 for 200mins Calls, I've confirmed that my account balance then showed RM10. And it remains RM10 account balance until few days ago when to my surprise it's down to RM9.50, short of RM0.50.

As of 13/11/2019, my mobile@unifi app status shows the following balances:
Data = 9.75GB (i.e. balance from free 10GB).
Calls = 205mins 0secs (i.e. balance from free 10mins + 200mins reload).
SMSes = 2 (i.e. balance from free 10 SMSes).
Account balance = RM9.50 (should be RM10).

As so far I've only did one reload, my 13/11/2019 quota status proved that my account had never once been out of credit usage because those free quotas have yet to be used up even at time of RM20 reload.