Unifi Mobile VoWIFi

devratnashakya
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Unifi Mobile VoWIFi

I am wondering that when will Unifi enable "VOWIFI" over its network? Its other rivals have already VOLTE and VOWIFI over their networks. 

Is there any plan for upgrading to VOWIFI? it will be a lot easier once you enable and we can make calls via wifi even if there no signals.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
remstr
Mayor

Re: Unifi Mobile VoWIFi

Hi there @devratnashakya ,

as right now unifi Mobile do support VOLTE but for selected model only, i dont know why though.

about VOWIFI, i need to ask around but i dont think unifi mobile got that, yet.

devratnashakya
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hi.. i just want to inform that since few weeks, the 4g coverage at my area is pretty bad.. previously the network was ok (4g+) but nowadays the singnal most of the time drops to h+ and i have to force to switch to on aeroplane mode and off again. and also it becomes worst during the rain.. same goes to my unifi air too.. during rain the signal drops to 3g and the internet becomes very slow and sometime does not work during the rain and i have to restart it too. Please inprove the network connectivity same like before so that i can surf seamlessly. Tq my area is (hartalega hostel block 2, no. 1, persiaran tanjung, kawasan perindustrian tanjung, sepang, selangor.

anr077
Mayor

@devratnashakya wrote:

Hi.. i just want to inform that since few weeks, the 4g coverage at my area is pretty bad.. previously the network was ok (4g+) but nowadays the singnal most of the time drops to h+ and i have to force to switch to on aeroplane mode and off again. and also it becomes worst during the rain.. same goes to my unifi air too.. during rain the signal drops to 3g and the internet becomes very slow and sometime does not work during the rain and i have to restart it too. Please inprove the network connectivity same like before so that i can surf seamlessly. Tq my area is (hartalega hostel block 2, no. 1, persiaran tanjung, kawasan perindustrian tanjung, sepang, selangor.

Hi @devratnashakya 

Have logged a report to their livechat team before?

izac
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Do you mind to ask around when they can be certified by Apple so that we can use the full function of it? It been years using from webe till unifi not much has seems to change.