cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unjust termination

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

Unjust termination

My child is using unifi number. Her number was terminated as unifi asked for account verification but it was not done as she the message was not read by a child.

Why would this step being required and why the need to terminate the number?

I have credit left in the unifi account and I can't log in now as account has been terminated.

Can I activate the number and get back my credit?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Citizen ✪

Re: Unjust termination

Understand that. I think once the number terminated we cannot get back the number. Have you contacted live chat team on this issue? 

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪✪

Re: Unjust termination

Me too. I came from hotlink prepaid student plan. Until i mnp to unifi mobile last year. For almost 5 6 years with hotlink, they don't have this kind of ridiculous practice. I thought I can peacefully use my number after i have completed my ic and identity verification during mnp. Until I suddenly loses access to my number yesterday. I have contacted tm live chat and they told that several notifications were sent and my account is terminated because i failed to perform the ocr verification. I want to clarify that i did not receive any notification/email /warning for me to do verification and not even a single warning before the termination. I requested them to reactivate my account but they refused to do so.