cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstable connection & poor network

akmalrazman145
Contributing Citizen ✪

Unstable connection & poor network

Dear unifi . Can u explain why network so poor . Unstable connection . When u wanna fix this network . 4April2020 .

I want your answer UNIFI

5 REPLIES 5
Fiziela91
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Unstable connection & poor network

Last year already email to them. No answer given to me until now.. already chat with mobile care & follow instructions by using email. Still no update. Now if i want to stream or gaming only use 3g instead of 4g.. 4g more lag than 3g. 

akmalrazman145
Contributing Citizen ✪

U just say 4g more lag ? 3g is ok? Seriously? Im always get 4g 3g and (H+) . open video from YouTube , Facebook always lag. I'm using unifi mobile pay to unifi Rm59 for 1year contract . Unifi really bad . Waste my money pay for unifi star

Vincent235
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Agree, I had try unifi mobile prepaid speed OK but after sign up postpaid with 12 months contract the speed slow down and unstable compare to prepaid

mzrivaldo10
Contributing Citizen ✪

im facing the same issue. Unstable network. always changing between 3g and 4g. More overm the speed test most of the time ranging from 0.2mbps to 2.0mbps. i dont know whether unifi is still using hte 90's internet technology. 

In addition, the method of contacting them though live chat is really annoying. Unifi mobile dont even have a contact number? what in world telco company doesnt have a contact number. Most of the time i feel like want to call the manager and talk to him directly. All the customer service operator cant assist at all. 

Really regret to change to this service provider. Stupid services! Unifi mobile please respond la to this! 

Rakhisham
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I just submit a complaint to MCMC, about Unifi poor 4G service and the fact that I have to pay the whole 12months subscription fee if I wish to terminate the service eventho I just port in late April 2020.

Go to htpps://aduan.skmm.gov.my  and submit your complaint there. Hopefully after many consumers submit complaint about the poor Unifi 4G service, we are allowed to port out without such penalty. To Unifi, if you deliver, there will be no such numerous complaint from the customers. Check this community page and count how many angry customers here. You'll get the picture how incompetent your services are.