1. Network was stabel with 5signal bars and connected with LTE, but poor connection speed
2. whenever we connect agent they simply told to remove sim, clear cookies and all bla bla story.
3. If issue is only with cookies &others bla bla will bocks means my next question how can i connect the other network sim and get more than 10Mbps speed without doing any bla bla troubleshooting.
4. If you service may getting dealyed then they should inform the user properly beacuse of these reason, selective locaiton may impact of network like that..
5. If your service having enough number off connection in specific location, then you should not accept the addional connection..
6. This is really not fair when asking user to check the internet speed for next 3 hrs with 3 times/hour. Feeling very bad and spending more times on this was uneasy and makes more irritating.
7. When i checked for speedtest it dipslayed 2 mbps speed but when i downloaded any files it dipslayed as 50~200kbps. if try connect whatsapp call then gone bla bla... . when i tried attend office meeting the i will hear audience by 2 mins lacking..
Sample Results as suggested by agent
I am having issues with unifi network too. Originally i wanted to use it as a backup at places where my primary sim (other network provider) have slow connections, but most of the time I ended up switching back to my primary sim because unifi network performed even worse.
HI there @Razak930 ,
Depends on your location actually. As you know unifi mobile 4G coverage are not as extensive as other competitor yet. But if the coverage is OK but you still having a problem, then you should log a report.
Dear Service provider,
Intially i started complaining about my internet speed, Now about my plan, actually i have opted for 99 with 12 months contract, where they provide discount of 59.. when i took my connection it was unlimited LTE hotspost internet .. but from this month it was only 10GB LTE hotspot.. when i check with agent online chat they said it was only MCO period.. that too you plan was 50 so only 10GB hotspot.. i asked it was promotion give by your network propvider.. then i am not happy and visit the nearest store..
The agent from store is not even understand my porblem .. they simply told to terminate the connection. & but you will be charge with penality.. i replied i dont want to terminate i want to swtich my plan back to 99 i am happy to pay .. but i need only internet to connect my office laptop...
suddenly she told to swtich home internet like dongel.. where they started selling something but my request was something..
So here are my 2 qus.
1. If my plan was relaly RM.99 and offer provided by company with discount of 59, then my internet quota should be unlimited
2. If not they changes my plan as RM59 then i should get daily 1GB internet to connect my office network.
This is the displayed plan in you service provided website.
Hi there @vinoth ,
The quota is unlimited, for 99 (now 59) plan. BUT, the hotspot are not.
During the MCO period, unifi mobile offered unlimited (999GB) for hotspot to help those are in needs.
But now since almost everyone doing business as usual then it back to 10GB LTE per month.