Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE for all ASUS phones

Prince
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

VoLTE for all ASUS phones

Hi Unifi,

Please enable VoLTE for all ASUS mobiles. There are many ASUS phones that have the hardware and capability to support VoLTE but unable to use it due to carrier restriction.

7 REPLIES 7
remstr
Mayor

Re: VoLTE for all ASUS phones

@Prince wrote:

Hi Unifi,

Please enable VoLTE for all ASUS mobiles. There are many ASUS phones that have the hardware and capability to support VoLTE but unable to use it due to carrier restriction.

hi there @Prince , i dont know about asus but i think i have seen the VOLTE on some huawei devices using unifi mobile. But yes, unifi should enable this feature if its supported of course.

Prince
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

That would be accurate. I was using the Huawei P20 Pro and that phone has VoLTE enabled on it but have switched to an ASUS recently. Realized I do not have VoLTE option which is really disappointing because a lot of phones out there have the necessary hardware spec and compatible cellular band in order to benefit from VoLTE. It is really annoying when you are doing some activity which require constant connection and when a call comes in, you get disconnected because there is no VoLTE.
remstr
Mayor

@Prince wrote:
That would be accurate. I was using the Huawei P20 Pro and that phone has VoLTE enabled on it but have switched to an ASUS recently. Realized I do not have VoLTE option which is really disappointing because a lot of phones out there have the necessary hardware spec and compatible cellular band in order to benefit from VoLTE. It is really annoying when you are doing some activity which require constant connection and when a call comes in, you get disconnected because there is no VoLTE.

hi there @Prince ,

I found this on unifi website.

https://unifi.com.my/mobile/postpaid/phone-compatibility.html

And it looks like your ROG was not supported (yet?).

Prince
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Yeap. I came across that list as well. It is possible to see that the whole ASUS phone list does not have a single phone that Unifi supports VoLTE. The whole ASUS line is supported up till 4G only. There are phones like the Zenfone Max Pro 1 which is has the necessary hardware and compatible for VoLTE, yet it is still not supported by Unifi.

Alexander95
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I dnt even knw wht is volte, but simcard is simcard, if u dont see anything lke unifi sim cn be use fr the phone, thy probly lazy fr update the html file at their pc

I knw, so am i, lazy fr update, tht why i dnt hv domains fr any of my software develops....

So, wht is voLTE?

/*Alexander{Writer}$_#EndIf
Alexander95
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Oh, i jst chck.... U mean SAPI? Or .bsv

Not the "moo" things, jst sapi, nt "remap", lke ths?

https://youtu.be/TXTG-Cxb798

Download sample frm the link

Fb profile;ue profile; deactive github profile were link frm 

my youtube chnnel, u kw what, .com, .my, .net sound normal, why nt like .ou, .sm, u knw, the obvious component name? Lol

Frgot my w3 id.... Whtever....thts all....

/*Alexander{Writer}$_#EndIf
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
remstr
Mayor

@Prince wrote:

Yeap. I came across that list as well. It is possible to see that the whole ASUS phone list does not have a single phone that Unifi supports VoLTE. The whole ASUS line is supported up till 4G only. There are phones like the Zenfone Max Pro 1 which is has the necessary hardware and compatible for VoLTE, yet it is still not supported by Unifi.

yeah @Prince , i feel you. Im sorry but nothing i can do to help this time.